Universal Teller Jobs In Egypt And Career In BanQue Misr Vacancies In Cairo 2014
|Position Level||Junior Level|
|Description||Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, official checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balance and verify cash totals, and maintain high quality service to Banque Misr customers.|
|Job Requirements|| • University Degree |
• Bachelor’s of Commerce or relevant discipline
• Overall grade “Good” at least
• Batches from 2010 till 2014
• Excellent command of PC skills
• Have good Soft Skills (Communication and Presentation )
|Responsibilities|| • Ensure that all transactions are aligned with latest Banque Misr policies and procedures, this includes alignment with compliance and KYC standards set forth by the bank. |
• Execute a variety of transactions and services which include accepting payments for different types of accounts, cashing checks, checking account balances, transferring funds, and exchange of foreign currency. Additional Duties also to include:
o Internal/External Transfers
o Fast Transfers
o Certified/Payable Checks
o The ability to issue Time Deposits
o POS Deposits and Advances
• Ensure customers satisfaction throw accurate transaction processing and provide superior quality service.
• Ensure that client requests and inquiries are promptly resolved.
• Ensure that the Banque Misr quality reputation is maintained and aligned with new image.
• Identify Sales Referrals
• Ensure that the cash drawer is balanced with the settlement sheet and recover any shortages /overages.
• In the absence of a Cash Teller, the UT will be required to take in deposit amounts received in bulk amounts.